Select Your Public Notice Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked Questions
Public Notice ads in Eenadu can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Eenadu are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Public Notice ad in Eenadu
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Public Notice respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Public Notice packages of Eenadu from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Public Notice ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Eenadu is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Eenadu Public Notice ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Public Notice ad in Eenadu:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Public Notice Ad in Eenadu Newspaper ?
Now Booking Public Notice ads in Newspapers Made as Easy as a Few Clicks of the Mouse:
ReleaseMyAd-the largest online Newspaper Ad Booking Agency of India, has implemented the simplest online ad Booking process. You can now book and release your Public Notice adverts in 3 easy steps online.
- The first step requires you to visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text or Classified display, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Public Notice” as the category and proceed to select the Newspaper. As you choose the newspaper, you can review the rates and the packages associated with the newspaper and category, based on different editions.
- The next page, is the Compose Ad page, where you can type in your ad matter and highlight it, if need be, with ticks, bold letters, colour highlights etc. The need for ad highlights is often quite helpful in locating your own Public Notice advertisement. You can also get a glimpse of your ad before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- In the last section, which is the Dates & Payment section, you must confirm the ad release dates and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options, so that you can make the ad payment as per your convenience. The payment modes include Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Cheque/Cash Deposit, Demand Draft and Cash Collection.
Eenadu is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Public Notice Ad In Eenadu To Get Maximum Response ?
Public notice ads are published in newspapers to inform the public regarding issues that are of public interest. Here is why you should book your public notice ads in newspapers:
Informs the Public
- Public notice advertisements help to keep the public informed regarding issues that are of public interest and which affect public life in general.
Reaches a Wide Audience
- Public notice advertisements, by their very nature, are meant to reach a large number of people as their subject matter pertains to the public at large.
Fulfils Legal Obligations
- Public notice advertisements are a legal requirement for a lot of business transactions, proposals or decisions that affect the general public.
- Sometimes a public notice advertisement serves to safeguard oneself, one’s family and one’s organisation from people with malicious intentions.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India, newspapers are read by a large number of people across cities and villages. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.