- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Public Notice Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Public Notice ads in Eenadu can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Eenadu are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Public Notice ad in Eenadu
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Public Notice respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Public Notice packages of Eenadu from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Public Notice ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Eenadu is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Eenadu Public Notice ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Public Notice ad in Eenadu:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Public Notice Ad in Eenadu Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Public Notice AD IN Eenadu NEWSPAPER ?
Public Notices ads are those which are given by Government, Companies or individuals to notify general public about changes or amendments in any conduct which is in general interest of the public. As newspapers have huge readership and reach out to all sections of the society, thus it is the best medium to reach out to people with a public notice ad. There are various types of public notices ads like:
- Court Notice: Inform the general public about a court proceeding or summon someone to the court, who is otherwise unreachable.
- Company Notice: Notice published to inform the public about annual general meetings, change in management, change in registered name or address of company, employee absconding notice, etc.
- Property Notice: Inform about a disputed property or change of ownership of a property.
- Share Certificate Loss Notice: To inform the general public of loss of share certificates and to acquire new copies.
- Marriage Notice: To notify marriage of Indian nationals with foreigners in a foreign land.
- Disownment Notice: Notice to the general public that a family member has been disowned from property and other family privileges.
- Bank Notice: To notify customers about some amendments in rules, to inform auction against mortgage property, etc.
For Eenadu public notice ads cheapest newspapers can be opted for which has a good circulation and is viewed by a large audience.
Eenadu is one such daily newspaper in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana region which has a very good circulation and readership and is equally pocket friendly. It accepts any public notice ad in the minimum size of 4cm X 4cm and the booking deadline is just one day prior. Eenadu has a section dedicated for publishing public notice advertisements and are published every day mostly in black and white.
Eenadu is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Public Notice Ad In Eenadu To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Public Notice AD IN Eenadu NEWSPAPER ?
Supporting documents are required to publish public notice ads in Eenadu as like any other newspaper. The documents depend upon what type of public notice one wants to publish. Below are listed few types of public notice ads and the supporting documents required:
- Court Notice: Ad matter in Advocates letterhead duly stamped and signed, court’s judgement copy or court summon.
- Company Notice: Ad matter in company’s letterhead duly stamped and signed by the authorized signatory.
- Property Notice: Ad matter in Advocates letterhead duly stamped and signed
- Share Certificate Loss Notice: Copy of FIR or General Diary Entry. Should not be more than 6 months old.
- Marriage Notice: Authorization letter from the Indian High Commission or Embassy in foreign land duly stamped and signed.
- Disownment Notice: Notarized Affidavit of disownment.
- Bank Notice: Ad matter in Bank’s letterhead duly stamped and signed by authorized signatory.
With all the above details it might look a bit confusing to book an Eenadu public notice ad but do not worry the online platform of releasemyad will help you regarding the same. We ensure hassle free and instant booking of Public Notice ads in Eenadu newspaper. With a few clicks you can book a public notice ad from just following this steps:
- Select the Edition you want to publish the ad.
- Choose the design layout you want to go with and edit the same as per your ad matter OR upload pre-designed ad creative from your computer.
- Click on Select Date and Make Payment and proceed to choose your preferred date from the calendar.
- Preview your booking details and upload the supporting documents.
- Go ahead and make the payment through your preferred mode.
We have a dedicated support team also, who can help you with composing tips and ad designing. They are experts and come with over a decade of experience in this field. You can reach our team on 9830629298 or mail us at email@example.com. You can also contact us via the online chat option from our website.
By allowing us to serve, you will get value for money and the substantial result. So come and login to our platform and get your essential official and legal matters sorted by booking the required Public Notice advertisement.