I want to give my business ad in Eenadu Bangalore. Please provide me with the rates and booking process

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. In order to find the rates, please visit the Business Ad Rates of Eenadu. This will provide you with the ad rates for individual editions where the chosen newspaper is circulated and discount packages for booking your ad under multiple editions as well. You just have to select your preferred ad type as Text/Display classified to view rates and special discount packages.

You can also visit the Bangalore Ad Rates page for Eenadu.  All you need to do is select your category as Business and this will display the discount packages for Bangalore edition of Eenadu in particular. Once you have chosen your favoured ad rates or packages for the relevant edition, proceed to enhance and compose your ad online through the Compose ad page. If your ad has been already designed and composed, you can upload the same directly to our website through the Compose ad page itself.

On composing and creating your ad making it ready to publish in chosen newspaper, you must confirm and finalise your ad release dates and the suitable payment option as per your convenience. For details on the Eenadu ad booking process, visit the Online Booking Tutorial page to get details about the step by step booking procedure.

Related to: Eenadu, Business, How to Book, Rate Post date: 09/04/2021 - 02:22AM