I want to give the text ad for sale of agricultural land in West Godavari district edition of Eenadu. I could not find the district edition in online booking. How do I book for it for 26th and 27th of July?

Answer:

Please know that the newspaper editions are not listed as per the districts but the cities in a particular state, if you intend to review the rates for all the editions of your preferred Telegu newspaper individually then please take a look at the Property Ad Rates page of Eenadu. Here you can check the rates and packages covering different areas of Andhra Pradesh and parts of the surrounding states.

If you are unable to find the specific editions as per your requirement, you can choose the location closest to your target location as the same newspaper edition is also circulated in its surrounding regions. To know the entire process of booking the ad through our online portal, you can take the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial. In order to get your ad published on time, you must book the ad at least 2-3 days in advance.

Once you have selected the package or the edition, you must compose the ad and proceed to selecting the ad release dates as per your requirement from the calendar. Then at the end you can clear the payment through the online or offline payment mediums as per your convenience. 

Related to: Eenadu, Property, How to Book, Rate Post date: 26/07/2014 - 06:34PM